Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is the infallible, verbally inspired Word of God and that it is, therefore, our final authority in the matter of faith and practice.
- We believe in the eternally existing, triune God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Diety of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracle, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection and in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, where He now acts as Mediator and Advocate.
- We believe in the personal, imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ for His own, in His later return in power and glory with His own reign in righteousness oer the earth, and in his resurrection of both the saved and unsaved….they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe that Heaven is a place of eternal blessedness for the saved and that Hell is the place of eternal conscious punishment for the lost.
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of the lost and sinful, and that all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith, not by works, are born again and become the children of God.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling in all believers enables them to live Godly lives.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and in the necessity of all His followers maintaining good works as evidence of faith.
Liberty Christian Preschool is a ministry of CrossPoint Baptist Church.